2 months – 12 months
Infant classroom offers strategies for building positive relationships, helping children develop self-regulation and responding to challenging behaviors in a sanitized and safe environment.
Skills that Children Will Learn
- Develop self control and consideration for others when playing in activities
- Experience confidence in myself and interest in learning
- Learn to show appropriate behavior in situations
- This unique age will have their own separate world to develop in. They will have their own two rooms: one for sleeping, and the other for playing and enhancing their ability of crawling and walking through different tools and equipment designed for that mission.
- They will have their own learning songs and books that build up skills to suit their age.